Tuesday 14 October 2014

Welcome to Unike's Anime

Hello everyone!!!

I have been an anime fan since I was a little girl, when I didn't even knew that what I was watching was anime...
I grew up watching shows like Heidi, Saint Seiya, Anne of Green Gables, Tom Sawyer, The Three Musketeers, Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs, Thundercats, Transformers and so many others...

I never paid too much attention to the fact that they were not your conventional animated series, I'm honest, but a few years back I started watching more and more and begun to realize the differences...

Still I must tell the truth, I love all types of animation...although Anime is my favorite!!!

This blog is just to vent out my thoughts on the subject, and to have a few laughs along the way!

So, hopefully some of you will join me on my voyage!

Take care and catch you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment